Date: January 11, 2017
Location: Remote; Bay Area or Washington D.C. a plus
Closing date: Open until filled
Director of Sales and Services
Swift River Consulting is seeking a Director of Sales and Services for our Salesforce Nonprofit Consulting practice.
Swift River Consulting is a boutique consulting firm specializing in implementations of Salesforce.com (and the Nonprofit Success Pack) for small to medium sized nonprofits. As the first Salesforce.org consulting partner, established in 2004, Swift River has deep expertise among our team and is well regarded as one of the best consultancies in our niche. We believe in strong, long-term relationships with our clients and strive to achieve a true partnership in any project engagement. We are committed to working solely with nonprofits, most specifically those interested in creating a more equal, fair and just world for us all.
The Director of Sales and Services will be responsible for sales as well as the management of Swift River Consulting’s implementations of Salesforce.com – including (but not limited to) the Nonprofit Success Pack – for our nonprofit clients. To fulfill this role, the Director of Sales and Services will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of Sales including lead generation and creating new business; proposal writing and refinement; project budgeting; and pipeline management.
- Direct client implementation service delivery by managing and overseeing implementation projects and staffing, including project assignments, capacity planning and project profitability.
- Establish and maintain project schedules and budgets; identify and mitigate risk issues.
- Communicate effectively with clients to set expectations, identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Directly supervise implementation consultants.
- Lead/Facilitate internal meetings as well as client meetings in support of implementation as necessary.
- Execute and recommend process improvements, policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery.
- Be billable on projects either in a project management, strategy/analyst or support capacity if needed.
- Light travel required to two conferences per year.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce; Salesforce Certifications a big plus
- Vision; the ability to understand how Salesforce fits into the current nonprofit and nonprofit tech landscape
- Strong communication/presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Initiative; ability to self-start and work autonomously
- Strong team building skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and juggle competing priorities with enthusiasm
- Experience in the nonprofit sector preferred
Benefits include generous vacation policy, profit sharing, and flexible work policy.
To apply, please send either a resume or your LinkedIn profile link to email@example.com and include a brief description in email about why you are interested in working with nonprofits.
Position open until filled. Swift River Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.