What We Do
Why Salesforce and What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a CRM or Constituent Relationship Management database. Salesforce provides a powerful technology platform (force.com) that can streamline your organization’s processes and efficiencies so you can focus more time on advancing your mission and less on the administrative work.
See what Salesforce.org has to say about the Nonprofit Success Pack.
From simpler start-up support to larger system integration projects, our services are designed to help you get the right blend of tools your organization needs for a successful implementation
Usually done after your organization has already been using Salesforce, our System Audit is designed to make sure it is running up to speed. We’ll dig deeper, analyze your needs, identify any potential pain points and make recommendations to ensure your organization is using Salesforce to its fullest!
Think you might need an Audit? >>
If you’re running an older version of the Nonprofit Success Pack, we can help you get current with the latest packages! Also, if you still need to transition to Lightning, we can make this process easier for you and your team.
We partner with many AppExchange solutions and products that extend your Salesforce capabilities, including FormAssembly, Cirrus Insight, MailChimp, Predictive Response, Campaign Monitor, and many others.
If you need full-time support or administration, please Contact Us >>
Key Salesforce.com Benefits:
- Gain a 360 degree view of your constituents by consolidating them all in one place.
- Provide access to your data remotely through any computer or mobile device. By hosting it through the cloud, you are no longer restricted access through just one computer.
- Manage your programs, operations, and fundraising all in one place.
- Measure your impact with reports and dashboards.
- Create an open collaborative work environment in your organization so departments are no longer siloed.
Some examples of how our clients are using the Force.com platform:
- 826 National uses it for fundraising and volunteer management for all 7 chapters
- Aspen Global Leadership Network uses it for their annual conference and to manage international fellows
- 826 National uses it for volunteer management
- Northeast Passage uses it for online equipment reservations for their programs
- Vermont Organic Farmers uses it as an online portal to certify organic farmers